- Provide training, re-training, instruction and supervision in a form, manner and as appropriate language that is reasonably likely to be understood by the employee concerned to enable employees to perform their work safely, effectively and without risk to health.
- Make available all necessary safety devices and protective equipment and maintain work equipment and proper tools to work with.
- Ensure that all employees recognize that they have responsibilities for their own Health and Safety and that their activities can impact on the Health and Safety of others.
- Accordingly, we require our employees to comply with the company’s Safety policy and procedures to provide a safe working environment.
It is the aim of Brian Kelly Electrical Services to achieve the best practice standards of Health and Safety and to do all that is reasonably practicable to ensure such standards.
Our Health and Safety Policy aims to:
- Comply at a minimum, with all applicable legislation and continually improve our Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure that our employees and sub-contractors are aware of and implement the company’s Health and Safety Policies.
- Ensure that our company provides healthy and safe workplaces for all employees and sub-contractors.
- Ensure all our Company employees and sub-contractors work in a safe manner as mandated by law and best practice.
- Employ persons who are competently trained for the work in which they are engaged.